By the end of the quarter, I will submit:
1) an annotated bibliography
2) a completed HSR application
- The survey draft is here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/18y9ChB07XjSI-9z8mwvR3SWWpnppOg-OXsXuMWUiJ_k/edit
3) the websites I've designed for social entrepreneurship projects
- Free 40: https://www.free40.live
- Colonia: http://heelme.com/colonia
- This is the Co-Lab website I collaboratively drafted for the winter's weekly labs:
- (in the fall, students and I liked the idea, and by Winter Week 1, the entrepreneurship group [including me] wanted to ditch it)
- (also...pardon the messy asthetic... Squarespace is blocking the original photos and videos because the free trial expired)
4) the coaching pages I've developed on HEEL ME's website
- I started this for Lea in January, when she was envisioning her social entrepreneurship campaign: http://heelme.com/lea. At this point, it is sort of... abandoned... but the project is ongoing, and a couple MALL students are helping with logo design, social media, etc: http://indi.com/9bkpr and https://www.change.org/p/free-40-the-campaign.
- These are Spanish and English coaching posts, requested by the Rainforest Healing Center's owner and on behalf of the center's prospective and future guests: heelme.com/index.
- Do I need more? Though I'm always making things like this and this, I'll hold onto theirs passwords until/unless you request more examples...
and 5) any applicable and voluntary evaluations of me and my work from entrepreneurial public administrators and MALL students who attended the entrepreneurship labs:
- N/A (emphasis on the word 'voluntary')